I was looking through a friends photos one day. She is a really good photographer - especially capturing a real meaning to the photo. I told her that there was no need to thank me for the compliments and I told her that I only said what the photos told me. If a photo doesn't say something, what is the point of taking it? In particular, I have always told her that I believe that a person's eyes tell me about what the person is feeling and that the eyes of a person are the windows to their soul. Well, she decided that I should start a blog. When my daughter was born, 6 weeks early, she had the most BLUE eyes anyone had ever seen! The nurses in the NICU and other parents said they had never seen such beautiful eyes. Being a little bias of course, I thought so too. However, her eyes were a blue, like the ocean except, MORE blue and crystal like! ...
Comments
Post a Comment